- beckycutthecheese reblogged this from heyfatchick and added:
- theterriblefriendzone reblogged this from heyfatchick and added:
- crimble-crumble reblogged this from buttahlove
- preludes-and-prufrock reblogged this from holdenmacphillips and added:
- embracing-fat reblogged this from muse-and-amuse and added:
- cabell reblogged this from craftastrophies and added:
- pearlconcubine reblogged this from sleepydumpling and added:
- graybirdy said: you are SO AWESOME.
- haitianbrowngirl reblogged this from tangledupinlace
- chubbycartwheels said: Dear god you are amazing!
- femmecunt said: love it! your eyes look amazing!
- holdenmacphillips reblogged this from fattiesinlove and added:
- kayla-andtheuniverse reblogged this from tangledupinlace and added:
- narly said: No way! You are so awesome! Rock on, girl!
- fattiesinlove reblogged this from tangledupinlace and added:
- allthatihavemet said: This is so amazing. You are so amazing. Congrats on stepping out of the box!!!
- strugglingtobeheard said: I think it really looks good! You have a very nice face and now it’s super present. Love the courage and the look!
- who-me--couldnt-be said: oh my god I LOVE IT. you are so incredible.
I am a 30-something middle-class White cis woman in the US, bisexual, married to a man, dealing with a body with potentially lethal but generally non-disabling defects, struggling to finish a PhD, raising a daughter, and supervising four cats.
This blog is whatever I feel like: current events, hair dye, sociological perspectives, nail polish & eye make-up, fandom & slash (mainly Tony/Steve), discussion and criticism of healthcare in the United States, femme/fashion stuff, media criticism, mix CDs...
You've come to the wrong place for consistency, kid.
I teach sociology courses on various types of inequality, so I blog a lot about inequality and frequently tag that content "teaching materials" because I may want to use it in classes.
I had a baby this year, so you're also going to hear a lot about pregnancy & child-rearing (personal), the medicalization of pregnancy and childbirth (political), and general baby/parenting stuff (personal-political). The baby has a fashion blog.