- aneternalscoutandabrownie reblogged this from cabell and added:
- jaime-lannister likes this
- dangerdedame reblogged this from cabell and added:
- scarlettsiren likes this
- wallflowerdalek reblogged this from cabell and added:
- cabell reblogged this from youvegotaluckyface and added:
- boogiebat reblogged this from youvegotaluckyface
- karmamonkey likes this
- se-smith said: Noooooooooooooooooooo
- beautifuldynamite likes this
- fuckyeahpaulgross said: TO THE DISCO VAN, ROBIN
- bellebonnesage reblogged this from cabell
- frenchteeth likes this
I am a 30-something middle-class White cis woman in the US, bisexual, married to a man, migraineur, OCD & PTSD sufferer, possessed of defective blood, struggling to finish a PhD, raising two kids, and supervising four cats.
This blog is whatever I feel like: current events, hair dye, sociological perspectives, nail polish & eye make-up, fandom & slash (mainly Tony/Steve), mental illness, discussion and criticism of healthcare in the United States, femme/fashion stuff, media criticism, mix CDs...
You've come to the wrong place for consistency, kid.
I teach sociology courses on various types of inequality, so I blog a lot about inequality and frequently tag that content "teaching materials" because I may want to use it in classes.
I post a lot of Instagram pictures of my child and my cats.