- hotel-de-la-bootiebutt likes this
- shaposhvariations likes this
- vieries likes this
- lotthirtyseven reblogged this from cabell
- bragawkmcsplabbity reblogged this from i-just-suck-so-much
- goatmuffins likes this
- i-just-suck-so-much likes this
- physicmarlee reblogged this from lilypilgrim
- lilypilgrim reblogged this from cabell
- windkid reblogged this from cabell
- longlittleness likes this
- stupidoldishlikelettersandsodas likes this
- akatsuki-dreams likes this
- kat-rampant reblogged this from cabell
- trulysophisticat reblogged this from cabell and added:
- knitmeapony reblogged this from cabell
- cabell posted this
I am a 30-something middle-class White cis woman in the US, currently pregnant, bisexual, married to a man, migraineur, OCD & PTSD sufferer, possessed of defective blood, struggling to finish a PhD, raising a daughter, and supervising four cats.
This blog is whatever I feel like: current events, hair dye, sociological perspectives, nail polish & eye make-up, fandom & slash (mainly Tony/Steve), mental illness, discussion and criticism of healthcare in the United States, femme/fashion stuff, media criticism, mix CDs...
You've come to the wrong place for consistency, kid.
I teach sociology courses on various types of inequality, so I blog a lot about inequality and frequently tag that content "teaching materials" because I may want to use it in classes.
I post a lot of Instagram pictures of my child and my cats.