- aneternalscoutandabrownie reblogged this from cabell and added:
- prolovemommy likes this
- evelark likes this
- fuckyeahpaulgross said: Congratulations!!!
- karnythia said: Congrats!
- nue-sur-la-lune likes this
- snack-tray likes this
- cjalifelessordinary likes this
- perversetoamiracle likes this
- fastestcatalive likes this
- rhymeswithnothing said: afekgsa! CONGRATS
- twolittledoudicans likes this
- romyweinbergerwhite said: Congratulations!!
- romyweinbergerwhite likes this
- maritsa-met likes this
- a-traveshamockery said: She’s beautiful!
- algebraicring said: Congratulations!!
- algebraicring likes this
- garishvakarian said: Awww! So cute! Congrats! Hope you are both happy and healthy!
- garishvakarian likes this
- georgiacostanza likes this
- se-smith likes this
- kat-rampant likes this
- lesighh said: how absolutely ADORABLE. I LOVE her blanket and cap!!
- vseviienii likes this
- cabell posted this
I am a 30-something middle-class White cis woman in the US, currently pregnant, bisexual, married to a man, migraineur, OCD & PTSD sufferer, possessed of defective blood, struggling to finish a PhD, raising a daughter, and supervising four cats.
This blog is whatever I feel like: current events, hair dye, sociological perspectives, nail polish & eye make-up, fandom & slash (mainly Tony/Steve), mental illness, discussion and criticism of healthcare in the United States, femme/fashion stuff, media criticism, mix CDs...
You've come to the wrong place for consistency, kid.
I teach sociology courses on various types of inequality, so I blog a lot about inequality and frequently tag that content "teaching materials" because I may want to use it in classes.
I post a lot of Instagram pictures of my child and my cats.